This paper print was created from an original Georgia Jane painting of the Bryant–Denny Stadium. This landmark stadium on the University of Alabama campus is the home field for the Crimson Tide football team.
The stadium opened in 1929 and was originally named Denny Stadium in honor of George H. Denny, the school's president from 1912 to 1932.
In 1975 the state legislature added longtime head coach and alumnus Paul "Bear" Bryant to the stadium's name.
With a seating capacity of 101,821, it is the fourth-largest stadium in the Southeastern Conference, the seventh-largest stadium in the United States, and the ninth-largest stadium in the world.
One Georgia Jane hand-signed high-quality 10x10 print. Frame not included.